Our Group Members

Feb 28, 2009

Jackson Wong Ling Yang
My name is Jackson Wong Ling Yang and I came from a small town called Sibu in Sarawak. I have a family: my dad, mom, and a brother. Apart from them, there adre also five lovely doggies living with us, and we treat them as they were part of our family. I love my family very much.
I am currently studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman at Sg. Long. Well, since my hometown is far far away at east, I have to stay in a rented apartment at Scotpine Condominium. This is my final year of my Bachelor of Commerce Accounting course, and I will have to pour in all of my efforts in this very last, serious year...yeah..a challenging and busy year, I knew it. I hope I will be able to cope and overcome every obstacles and challenges with God's help.

Well lets tallk about my top favourite website that I will visit whenever I double click my Internet explorer.

  1. Yahoo.com because I have a yahoo email account. Checking emails is a must for me everyday because I need to know if a there is any email for me from my friends. Apart from that, I will also check if there is any special offer of cheap air tickets from AirAsia so that I can book my tickets back home with lower price. So I cannot miss any offers, if there is any, as air tickets back to Sarawak ain't cheap.
  2. Friendster.com, this is a place where I can meet, communicate and make new friends. It is an great place for me to know any currently updated informations about my friends and send wishes to them in a more simple, convenient and faster way than emails. Besides that, it allows me to share my fun experiences and memories with my friends by uploading photos.
  3. Youtube.com is a website that I will never miss everytime I was connected to Internet. There are tons and countless types of videos in it, ranging from dramas, movie clips, movie trailers, music videos, other people's personal experiences and so on. This is a place where I always look for upcoming movies' trailers and watch my favourite animes, cartoons, entertainment shows and some educational clips that teach you how to troubleshoot your computer errors and even make your own Jedi lightsaber used in Starwars!
  4. Gsmarena.com is a website that you probably won't want to miss. This site is simply amazing. It offers informations about every model of mobile phones from every brands that are currently in the market. It provides clear specifications, detailed reviews, images, videos and a unique 360 degree view feature that allows you to view a phone model in a three dimentional ways by allowing you to drag and spin the virtual 3D model of a phone as you like. Furthermore, it allows users to post their opinions about a particular phone model so that they can interact and exchange ideas with each other. I always keep myself updated with mobile phones here.
  5. Xunlei.com for those who have movie fevers. This is indeed a paradise for people to download their favourite movies to their computers. You can find almost whichever movie that you desired: actions, comedies, adventures, horrors, animations, loves and many more, whether it is an old one ( 1960's tp 1990's) or those which are currently shown on cinemas' screens. Regarding the quality of the movies, I can personally guarantee with one single word, Superb!
  1. Kwek Yi Ling
  2. Hello, I am Kwek Yi Ling. I live in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. I live with my parents, brother, uncles, aunts, cousins and grandmother, which means I have a big family. Although it is big, but noisy is never the word to describe it, there are lots of fun everyday. I am now pursuing my final year of my Bachelor of Commerce
  3. Accounting at University Tunkku Abdual Rahman. During weekdays, I have to stay in a rented unit at Garden Park due to the big distance between my home and the university.

    Watching drama,especially those which are productions of Hong Kong,is my favourite hobby when I am free after my daily studies.

My top 5 favourite websites will be :

  1. Youtube.com where I always watch dramas here. It hosts videos more than you can ever imagined, which means you can find almost whatever videos you would like to watch.
  2. Google.com to find additional informations for my studies and assignments, it is a great search engine.
  3. Friendster.com to see any updates information from my friends and also to make new friends.
  4. Hotmail.com because from time to time I will check my email and chat with my friends through msn.
  5. Sougou.com there are countless songs of different language which are free to download.



    Caryn Wee
    My name is Caryn Wee. Please don’t ask for my full name because this is my full name as in my IC. I was born in Kuala Lumpur. In my family, I have my dad, my mum, my sister and my little brother. I also have a pet dog, called Little White.
    I am a quiet person. I don’t like to talk many especially new friends. I only like
    to chit-chat with my best friends and my boy friend. I am a neat and tidy person because my horoscope is Virgo. In my room, everything must be placed nicely and must be put back tp the same place after used. The floor must be cleaned every day. I can’t let
    my legs to touch any dust. Very troublesome right?

    Now, I’m studying in University Tunku Abdul Rahman, taking Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting. I’m having my last year, so I need to study very hard and try my best to score well in my exam. I will be very busy in this year and will face many difficulties because I will study many new subjects. Hope I can overcome them.

    I enjoy any sport activities, especially badminton and swimming. But recently I seldom work for it because do not have extra time. One of the benefits for sport is that I can keep my body fit. But sadly, now I have become fatter.

My top 5 favourite website will be

  1. Facebook.com It is one of the places that I can find my primary and secondary classmates and friends. I can know what my friends' news and contact with them. Another thing is I have a pet at this website, which is an online game. If I’m free, I’ll play with it. Actually I like to have pet so I’ll play the game that related to pet.
  2. Hotmail.com I'll go to check my e-mail.
  3. Friendster.com At there i can check whether my friends leave any massage to me and know some new friends at there.
  4. Wble.utar.edu.my to check updated note. I'll visit this website most recently before exam to see have any tips for exam.
  5. Xunlei.com I like movie so i'll check the laster movie any then download.



    Lok Yao Long
    Hello,this is my name. I stay at Kajang, Selangor. It is very near to my school, University Tunku Abdul Rahman, undergraduate of Bachelor of Commerce major in accounting. Do not have an idea that it is very good to have my house near to my school, because this make me rush up and down between both locations everyday.

    Although very busy, but i really enjoy my life. I have a fantastic life, with a lot of hobbies and activities. I have my taekwondo training in my campus, i always moving out with friends for hiking, mountain climbing, jungle tracking, bike racing, basketball, badminton and a lot other activities for us to show of our skills and meaningful life with endless joy. If someone describe me as a sportive young person , I will say he or she is absolutely correct. I love to be young, stylish, playful, fresh minded...haha, that is my attitude for my life.

Well lets talk about the five websites that I visited most.

  1. Youtube.com I can enjoy new videos post by people from different locations and different cultures. An lot of hot discussion and top favoutite stuffs also could be found in the websites.
  2. Chinese.cari.com.my It is the largest Chinese community of Malaysia on the web. I can share my opinion with friends all over the country from different fields.
  3. Lelong.com Although i seldom buy product online, but i can observe local market and catching latest hot stuffs through the net.
  4. Forex.com. I have a mindset that i will become an adult within one or two years. I should learn investment. In accordance with this, forex trading will be a good starting point for me because it is easy and not risky. Demo mode is also provided for learner in the website.
  5. Google.com. Since year1, i depend on it for searching for information every time doing assignment. I also obtained a lot of medical and sport knowledge by surfing on the web. Haha, from that you can know what i usually do with internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment